Thursday, February 2, 2012

SHOP UPDATE: DRESSES & SKIRTS

Hi y'all! Hope this weeks been treating you good. I've had a very up and down week myself, which includes the melt down of my computer (insert crying here). But no, you just have to keep going no matter the obstacles and not do something stupid like throw the computer against the wall; like I wanted to do a little earlier. Thank goodness for my sweet daughter Zoe letting me borrow hers!

I'm playing catch up here, showing you some dresses and skirts I posted last week to the shop. Click the picture for full details.


 

 

 

 

 


 

 



Here's to a good Friday!

Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...