Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TWEED & BLACK


Wouldn't you know it, the day I decide to wear this tweed coat the sun comes out! It's just like Southern California to have such unpredictable weather by mid-morning. 

I like the slight a-line cut of the coat although it has more of a masculine feel; very mens wear inspired. It also has a pretty tonal weave of black and pink tweed.


The asymmetrical pockets are nice and deep just how I like my pockets to be; we wouldn't want anything falling out. I paired it with vintage high waist slacks and a plain slinky black button up shirt. I really like the simplicity of the overall underneath look for the reason that it all looks very chic and a very easy outfit to pull together.



I finished the look off with vintage 1980s black heeled oxford shoes and a big rounded ring. I would love to have worn bracelets but with tiny wrist such as mine it is very hard to find bracelets that fit.




vintage 1970s slinky button up, thrift
vintage 1970s high-waist slacks, thrift
vintage 1980s oxfords, thrift
black & gold ring, F21
vintage 1980s pink & black tweed coat, for sale at giselaandzoe


Wishing you all a lovely Wednesday!

Gisela


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...