Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SHOP UPDATE

Happy New Year guys! I wanted to do a first day of the year post but after all the celebrations I'm working on just catching up with work. I will start it off with a lovely shop update, having posted a few coats and jackets in the SHOP today. It's actually very warm here in Southern California, so it felt wrong posting them but it served as a reminder that many still experience winter well into April. I remember this fact from my Atlanta days. These last two days I've been in tank tops and shorts..not to rub it in, hehe. I am a warm blooded human though, being that I was raised in hot and humid Miami Florida, so naturally hot weather suits me.

Click on the pictures to get the full details:


Click to got to shop HERE.

Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...