Thursday, December 29, 2011

SHOP UPDATE

Happy Mid-week! I am slowly warming up the engine and getting it revved up for a New Year sale and bigger updates for the coming year! I'm getting excited thinking about all the new projects we will be working on and for our return to Ebay to clear out old merchandise from Etsy at killer starting auction prices! I love bringing you new vintage on a daily basis and hope that this addition will keep our little ol' store moving along. So this leads me to a question, do you like bidding on Ebay? Why or Why not? And which one do you shop more on for vintage clothing, Ebay or Etsy? Your feedback will be helpful, I do appreciate it!

The following are new items that just hit the shop, click on the picture for the details!


Gisela

1 comments:

  1. I am in love with the polka dot blouse, going to visit now!! HNY xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...