Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SHOP UPDATE

Happy mid-week! I am finally starting to get rid of this cold! I've been sick 3 times within a 2 month time span, this one being one of the worst. It has made me re-evaluate how I need to take better care of my body and get this immune system strong. So I'm cutting down on sugar and eating allot more fruit and vegetables and of course the best medicine of all....sleep! One of my big sugar cut downs is coffee, YES coffee. Besides my body basically asking for it every morning, I sugar and cream my coffee up big time and tend to drink about 4 cups a day, no bueno. It's been a nice change of pace not having to reach for that cup to get me up and going.

Well, on to the SHOP update. I posted quite a few blazers up and am fancied with the velvet burgundy wine one in particular. Click on the pictures to get the details:


Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...