Wednesday, December 21, 2011

SHOP UPDATE

Sorry guys, I am not on top of my blog like I would like to be. This is one of my goals for the New Year I am determined to accomplish. It's way high on the list, because I do so enjoy blogging and I do want to continue to grow my business through it as well as my readership! A big thank you to all of you that keep coming back!

The following is what's hit the shop so far this week, click on the picture to get the details or purchase:


You might recognize some of this items, some have been re-shot to achieve better picture quality and refreshing the over all look of the SHOP.

Happy Mid-week,

Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...