Tuesday, January 24, 2012

THE COLORFUL WORLD OF TARA JARMON

It was seriously hard to keep my favorites from Tara Jarmon winter 2011 collection down to a minimum. I know I'm a bit late on the band wagon but I felt led to share my favorites in view of the fact that I'm totally smitten over her whole collection. She is a Parisian designer with an eye for color and a knack for making retro inspired designs just right! The little details are terrific, bows, shoulder buttons, pleated side waist on that gorgeous cream dress; in rich, lustrous, flowing fabrics and the perfect pair of high waist wool pants you can't wait to get your hands on. I can not wait to see what Spring 12 brings in Tara Jarmon's world....


All pictures from tarajarmon.com.


Which looks are your favorites?


XOXO,


Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...