Tuesday, February 28, 2012

THATS A WRAP!


I'm absolutely in love with this vintage 70's wrap dress! It hits my curve's in all the right places and is the perfect shade of blue. When it comes to 1970's polyester fabrics it can be a hit and miss, it's either sandpaper on the skin or soft slinky; good thing this one's the latter. I paired it with my raggedy pair of 70's leather boots, which at this point is on the edge of falling to pieces! They have given me many miles of wear, worth the $20 dollars I bought them for. I'm also sporting the new "do". I went a little shorter and more bob like; prior to this I had a cascading asymmetrical cut that went from short to long in the front. I think this ones more refined and chic, although I do still love the more edgier cuts. But for now this one will do. 









Vintage 1970s Henry Lee wrap dress, thrift
Oversized Vintage 1970s wood bead necklace, thrift
Black & Gold ring, F21
Vintage 1970s burgundy-red bohemian leather boots, Ebay


Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...