Monday, February 13, 2012

SHOP UPDATE: IT'S BLAZER SEASON!

Hi all, happy Monday! It's a blazer update today! I hit the mall last weekend and noticed that blazers were trending this season. The irony is though, that I've actually had a few of these for a few years, but then again vintage is always in...

It's hard to pick my favorites from this group, but I love the colored roll up sleeve blazers, especially the blush colored one, and the Oleg Cassini houndstooth blazer. It is so indicative of the 80's era, bold color, bold shoulder with the mens wear twist but with the feminine fit; the best of the 80's.

Blogger was acting wacky once again, I could not link the photos; please click the links below to get the full details:











Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...