Monday, February 27, 2012

ORLA KIELY SPRING 12


Jeez, I can not get enough of Orla Kiely's beautiful collections every season. Always pretty designs in the best prints and the loveliest of fabrics, with that perfect dose of vintage inspired flare. This season's color's are easy on the eyes in soft cream, sorbet peach and mint green; just among a few of my favorite colors. It was really tough to pick my best-loved garments within an almost 60 piece collection! 


The 1940s silhouette dress on the left is exquisite, such a flattering fit for all body types.


Favorite details: scalloped button opening on the smoky colored dress, the scalloped cream collar on the navy dress along with the button pocket trim on the waist.


Want, the perfect two-toned dress!

 

Sailor looks in my book never gets old! This gorgeous 1960's silhouette bathing suit has the most darling trims; perfect for the curves.

 

I have a similar cotton 1950's Pointelle Dress like the one on the left in the shop, except it's tea length! The dropped waist dress is in the most perfect length.


The black tent dress is perfectly off-set with the cream collar and in length, so it won't look like a maternity dress. 

 
Pleats, pleats and more pleats, I love pleats. Button up collared pleated dress, yes please! Oooh, just remembered I have a similar dress in the shop, an Anne Klien Black Chiffon Pleated Dress with a star print.



The stove pipe pants are awesome, sometimes hard to pull off for us curvy girls, but I really like these! 


Sigh, isn't everything pretty amazing? What are your favorites?

Images from orlakiely.com

Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...