Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DOMINIQUE VER EECKE SPRING 12

Another gorgeous season of beautiful, photographic, eye popping prints in the world of Dominique Ver Eecke. Once again, he accomplishes to bring together fun prints in bold colors. The gradient black and white swan dress and the rich colored photo real dress are among my top favorites. If I were still a kid, I would be seen twirling in this pretty comfortable girly cut dresses. Since I'm no longer that, I will just have to continue to admire his work in children's fashion season after season!










Dominique Ver Eecke Spring / Summer 12
Photographed by: Bieke Depoorter
Website: dominiquevereecke.be


Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...