Friday, September 2, 2011

END OF SUMMER BLUES






I'm soaking in the last days of summer rays. next week will be back to school for Zoe, then a very extensive work schedule lays ahead. i'm very excited to start filling the shop with fall items, especially coats; and i am even more excited to start work on my very first mini collection of ready to wear woman's line debuting next year as i've mentioned here previously! i plan on chronicling the process as i've seen only a handful of independent designers do. i just LOVED seeing their stories and where they will be in a few years, and also rooting for them! we need those job creators!

Although i will miss pulling out these denim shorts and my cotton tops, i'm looking forward to sporting some new coats i have acquired and also mixing my wardrobe style and color palette a bit. these last few California mornings there has been a drop in temperature accompanied with chilly air. just another reminder on how close to the end of the year we are, can you believe it?

denim short: 1960s cut men's jeans / Wrangler
top: vintage embroidered Mexican top / gift
shoes: criss-cross tan platform sandals / Target

hope your all savoring your last bits of summer!

gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...