Monday, September 5, 2011

ORLA KIELY FALL 11 LOOKBOOK














I went lookbook happy when i went through Orla Kiely's latest collection. She has definitely now become one of my top favorite simplistic / vintage inspired current designers besides Marc Jacobs. LOVE the pop of color sprinkled in along with the over-sized buttons and pockets! The bird screen print on the top is also a favorite. The sweater knit shift dress with the two pockets in taupe makes my heart pitter-patter. Her clothing is so easy to wear and as a busy working mom, that's my kind of clothing. I want all of these pieces, which means she hit it out of the ball park this season!

gisela






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...