Monday, September 12, 2011

EASY, BREEZY....


I took my outfit pictures this morning at Bailey Canyon in the mountains behind our home. i really want to post allot more of my daily outfits but find it so darn hard to capture the best lighting. i'm still learning a great deal about natural lighting and how to use it best with certain settings on my camera. these pictures were taken around 8:30 a.m., and the one thing i noticed was the cast of blue sucked into my white dress. it's interesting how our camera translates the amount of lighting you let into the lens; and in turn the way the picture is captured on the other side. it's never the way my head thinks it is. even the smiles & head tilting can seem small then when you see the picture you look like you have a big smirk and your head is down! i do enjoy learning about it all, but sometimes it all seems too complex for the little bit of patience i have with photography. 

I'm wearing one my favorite recent thrift store finds, a crochet and white cotton Lauren Moffatt dress. i can't believe someone gave this baby away, oh well better for me! i love the crochet detail on top, the squareness in shape and then the simple flowing bottom cinched at the waist. you can't tell in the pictures but the bottom is scalloped with white embroidered flowers. as you can tell this dress would fit many so darling and is so comfortable to wear. 





dress: thrift find, Lauren Moffatt
shoes: criss cross sandals, Target
earrings: south western turquoise, F21

gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...