Thursday, September 8, 2011

MISHA LULU FALL 11 // PART DUEX

Oh my goodness i can't take so much cuteness! here's part duex of some of the pictures Karen sent me from the whole Misha LuLu fall 2011 collection. this look-book is one of my favorite editorials so far, although they are always really great! i really dig the floral back ground, all that amazing pyrex collection, top hats and the school shots. 











Karen never disappoints! Check out the full 4 collections HERE. and to find out where to buy, click HERE


gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...