Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MISHA LULU FOR HELLO KITTY!!

Have you guys heard about all the cuteness happening over in Misha LuLu land?! Misha LuLu is collaborating with Hello Kitty starting this fall. it's definitely a marriage made in kid heaven. it's a great collaboration for both brands. Karen really hit it out of the ball park really meshing and representing both brands well. Hello Kitty never looked cuter visiting Misha Land. Karen put a teaser out, but i'm sure i'll be posting a blog full of all my favorites from the complete fall collection. for now you can go to her blog to see a few more pictures of the Home Spun collection of Misha LuLu for Hello Kitty



Check out more photos and announcement HERE!

And Karen congratulations my friend, i'm so happy for you! 

gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...