Monday, August 1, 2011

INSPIRED: LEE RADZIWILL


I never new how stylish Jackie Kennedy's younger sister Lee Radziwill was. along side her sister she was not over shadowed, in my opinion she held her own and is stunning. i say is because even at the tender age of 73 she looks amazing. i love the clean and simple style that she had. favorites above is that amazing white Mod Suit and the Sailor Skirt with the knee high socks, love. her cheek bones seem to be her trade mark. all the Bouvier women are just gorgeous and seem to all have been born with their own style....

gisela


source: most fanpix.com, zimbio.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...