Tuesday, August 16, 2011

RODARTE FOR OPENING CEREMONY















I had so many favorites it was hard condensing it down to just a few. i am in love with this collaboration, Rodarte really know's how to do them. the one with Target was great and this one is even more lovely. you can really see the vintage inspiration but done in a way where it doesn't look completely vintage. my eyes were even drawn to the mens line. they do mens very well, not boring at all. i want numbers 2, 3...actually i want them all!

complete look book on their Facebook HERE.

gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...