Thursday, August 18, 2011

ECLECTIC DESIGN: MINNA PARIKKA















I LOVE quirky shoes or in better words "shoes that really stand out". Minna Parikka does it right. great color combination, design silhouette with a twist of fun. her spring 2011 line is full of yummy creamsicle colors. she's definitely a good source to go to if you want to get out of your all black shoe collection as i somewhat have. these would look amazing with many of my vintage dresses. i'm glad there are other eclectic shoe designers out there besides Vivienne Westwood!

source and shop here: minnaparikka.com

gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...