Tuesday, August 2, 2011

COLOR INSPIRATION: MOD ORANGE




Bright colors are my favorite. some of my favorite color combinations come right out of the 60's Mod era. i love the bright colors the designers used then. from the bright yellows to the bright greens and of course this gorgeous Mod orange, even the white then seemed so crisp and bright!

yarn above i use for shop packages. those killer vintage 60's patent leather heels coming soon to the shop. vintage 1960's mod jacket part of my personal collection a favorite!


gisela



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...