Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A WORK IN PROGRESS...


I did not want to lag behind on blog post since i've never been the most consistent person at blogging, but time management has not been my strongest suit. these two have been my encouragement these last few months since i've been working at home full-time. they are definitively the tool God uses in my life to forge full speed ahead. i am so thankful Zoe has been able to work for me as a model and Cody is there just to look cute and of course bring joy to our day! i can't ask for a better family...

Working on the consistency, i really do enjoy blogging as an creative  stir of ideas and outlet!

gisela


1 comments:

  1. Zoe looks so beautiful! I can't believe your little girl is growing up so fast.

    This is my Favorite blog<3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...