Thursday, July 7, 2011

FAVORITE SUMMER SHOES

I have fallen in love with yet another Etsy store! this one is IKAHN out of brooklyn new york. they have 5 vintage shoes that i want bad and 3 out of the 5 are in my size. but momentarily they are out of my budget range, all i can do for now is admire them! 

Great quality vintage shoes are so hard to come by, and all 5 of these are in amazing vintage condition. i will most definitely be doing a style board using these shoes this week. they are all so cute, my top favorite is pictured first below. i can envision all of these paired with pretty summer dresses, shorts and rompers?! the last ones are so geisha-ish and out there, it's why i like them..











gisela


source: all shoe links and pictures taken from IKAHN shop on Etsy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...