Monday, July 25, 2011

ITEM OF THE WEEK: MOD STYLE


1. vintage 1960's little black mod dress gisela&zoe the vintage shop




The 1960's is definitely one of my favorite era's for vintage. some of my most favorite designers came out of the era, Pierre Cardin, Ossie Clark, Mary Quant AND the list goes on and on. i could have definitely been born then and have been very happy fashion wise..

At least we can find some newer designed items influenced from then. House of Harlow glasses is getting it right at decent price points, and if i had a shoe budget of $200 a month, Jeffrey Campbell would be getting most of it!

gisela

1 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...