Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HIGH WAISTED COMFORT


Hi there! it's been a while since i did an outfit post. since my poor camera's death i have been slowly started getting familiar with my new camera. as you can see i'm still trying to get the quality right. all the camera lingo like aperture and shutter can get very confusing and overwhelming for me. but eventually i'll get the pictures looking like i want them to.

Well summer has definitely hit southern California! and without A.C. in le car the most comfortable or least amount of clothing needs to be worn. in my case comfort is what i'm going for. i flipped when i scored these palazzo pants circa 90's for $1, score! they are high waisted just as i love my pants and very flowy and comfortable. tank's are the big must around these parts and this loose fitting vintage one was the perfect pairing. i layered some necklaces, pulled and slicked my hair back and was ready to face the heat wave. can't wait to cut my hair very short soon, it's going to feel so good!

bottoms: vintage 90's palazzo pants 
top: vintage 70's slinky tank
shoes: western clogs, Vince Camuto
accessories: heart necklace, very old Target//vintage 70's medallion
necklace//faux onyx ring, F21


gisela


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...