Friday, March 9, 2012

SPRING / SUMMER OUTFITS



Woo-hoo, it's almost that time of the season where I can wait to be sporting some of the outfit's from above! It's always fun planning potential outfits out on my living room floor. In this case some of the items will be hitting the shop in the next couple of weeks. How amazing is that vintage 1970's giraffe bathing suit? It's quickly become one of my favorite bathing suit finds which will be added in the shop. The Guatemalan messenger bag will be hitting our stand alone web store in the summer! They are authentic bags made in Guatemala and not China, like many of the replica's out there. Can't wait till then!

Gisela

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a pretty finds is this. That first photo is perfect for summer. i love it. Big thanks for sharing.



    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...