Friday, March 16, 2012

SPRING COLORS






I am smitten with all the color that are in retail this season. It's always a reminder to me how much I need to break away from neutrals and incorporate more color in my wardrobe. The pieces above are just a smidgen of garments I have on my "fancy" list. Oh, and I know that the black wedge shoes are not necessarily part of a bold color story, but I really love them and they are the essential sandal shoe I would like to get this Spring.

1. Pixie Market
2. Pixie Market
3. Charlotte Taylor
4. Steven Alan
5. Wilfred
6. Nasty Gal



Gisela

1 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful palette!

    http://theas-vintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...