Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SHOP UPDATE

Hi Guys! Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! I know Zoe and I did, we always enjoy our road-trip to Grandma's house, especially all the home cooked meals and spending time together as a family! We had so much to be grateful for and it was nice reflecting on just that. And as usual Zoe and Grandma put up their Christmas village, you know all those cute little houses, snow covered pine trees and mini lights. It's become a tradition, one of many I hope Zoe has fond memories of.

Here's a what's new to the SHOP so far this week, click on the picture for the details:




The Blue Velvet loafers pictured above are my very own shoes from my high school days. I did not realize how much 90s items I held on to. Good thing I did!

How was yall's Thanksgiving?

Gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...