Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NADINOO AUTUMN 11



Nadinoo showed a preview of their fall 2011 line on their blog and I have to say from what I've seen so far it's my favorite to date! I'm a sucker for print and animal print is number one on my list. I also like the color palette as well; she always has beautiful soft and quiet palettes every season in which my eye is always drawn to. Favorites so far are the beautifully tailored caftan dress, trousers, white bird top and blue bird dress. I'm working my tail end off these next 3 months and may place a Nadinoo garment as a reward if I meet profit goals. I would like to own that tailored caftan dress, it's why I love Independent Designers so much; they always bring something unique to the table!


gisela



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...