Friday, June 10, 2011

POLKA DOTTED BOBO JEANS







Pajama pants, bobo pants, etc..these jeans have gotten several comments every time i wear them. at first glance they were a very weird length when i first pulled them out up from a mountain of vintage clothing, on one of my vintage warehouse buys. i initially was going to turn them into shorts for the summer but i'm glad i did not. after further inspection i noticed they were hemmed by the previous owner! 

It's funny because the bottom hem that i pulled out is the original blue color and the top part is now a faded blue. i love the polka dots and the front pocket detail and wanted to keep them for myself since i've never come across a pair like these ever on countless vintage scavenger hunts. i hope to come across another pair this time for le vintage shop!

  • jeans, 70's vintage
  • top, scoop neck tee 70's vintage
  • belt, nautical leather 70's vintage
  • shoes, new Mia clogs

My beautiful photographer Zoe got very creative with these shots. i loved them!

wishing you a wonderful weekend,

gisela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...