Monday, May 23, 2011

ZOE THEN

Hi Guys! the last few weeks Zoe has been doing such an incredible job modeling  for me for le vintage shop. it's been such a great outlet plus help. outlet, because i love dressing her up and have lots of fun doing it! help, because trying to manage a vintage shop, creating a small line, while freelancing too; it helps  having an in house model which makes it flexible with time.

While browsing old photos i came across a few in which she modeled in her red mexican dress now 5 years ago. as well as her favorite staple then & now, her tee, jeans, and sneakers. i see the changes, but my beautiful daughters personality remains the same. i love her and am so blessed to be her mom!



gisela








2 comments:

  1. The Zoemiester is the cutest girl ever!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she is gorgeous. I can see why you're so proud. XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...