Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NOSTALGIA: 90's THE LEMONHEADS




I was having flashbacks today of The Lemonheads. i adored two songs that were in constant replay in my tape player from the early 90's from them, it's a shame about ray and into your arms. of course like many 14 year olds i had the biggest crush on Evan Dando too; and i rushed to see him in the movie Heavy with Liv Taylor. who remembers that one? i sometimes miss being a teenager, but i am enjoying being in the middle of raising one right now. some things are different now, but the love of music and cute boys singing it, is the same!





A very young Johnny Depp makes an appearance in the it's a shame about ray video. does he even age?...


gisela




source: videos from youtube and pictures from google images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...