Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SHOP UPDATE

Happy Tuesday guys! i have been slowly filling the new SHOP but have now lit a fire under my feet to keep the steady flow going this week! i have tons and tons aaaaand tons of vintage i need to get up there, especially for the spring and summer months. 

I'm breaking all my cute spring / summer inventory out so that they may finally see the light and get to new homes. here's some of the items already in the shop!















More to come later this week!

xoxo,

gisela




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...