Monday, April 4, 2011

HELLO! MY FIRST POST ON NEW BLOG HOME!

Hello friends! so we have officially moved here from our old blog home from bella  vintage! for new readers you can read HERE on why we have moved to a new home and transitioned to a new name.

So as you can see all our post has moved with us and we are still in the process of fully updating this new blog. i am still working on listing our favorite blog reads, our about me section and other miscellaneous updates. thanks for baring with us on this new transition! I can't wait to start regular blogging hopefully tonight while waiting for our plane to Miami. i also plan on posting some Miami blogging as well! 

I am brainstorming new weekly blog post and hope i can meet my next goal of regular blogging on our little corner of the internet. Well we our literally leaving to the airport in a hour will be back soon!

gisela

1 comments:

  1. I'm loving the New Le Blog Name. I can't wait for your line to come out!!! I miss you gals sooo much!
    XOXO
    Rox :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...