Thursday, May 24, 2012

SUMMER DAYS ARE HERE!






BDG tank, UrbanOutfittersvintage 70s cut Wrangler jean shorts, thrift / vintage 80s Ikat belt, Gisela&Zoe vintage shopvintage 70s silver medallion necklace, thrift / silver cuff bracelet, gift / onyx ring, F21 / Mossimo sunglasses, Target / Mossimo gladiator sandals (a few years old), Target

Oh these days have been gorgeous. The temperature in my town has been at a perfect 75 degrees going into the 80s. At this point, I can't picture myself living any where else that is colder then this! I do love summer clothing and nothing beats a pair of cut up jeans in my book! I like that I can cut them to my liking in length, because with hips like mine I know how short they need to be to make my legs look just right. Plus in the retail market the selection is either too short or too Missy; I'm neither customer. So I'll be scouring the thrifts and flea markets this summer to build up a pretty nice collection for myself, and I'm sure I'll be doing it for half the price! 


What's your favorite summer staple?

Gisela






1 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more on the shorts. Thrifted shorts are the only way to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love discovering new blogs and small businesses so please feel free to leave me your links. I read and appreciate all my comments so thanks again for leaving your thoughts!

Gisela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...